THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tyler Hilton Concert


A couple weeks ago, my roommate Tanni and my friend Dave from BYU went to a Tyler Hilton concert in San Juan Capistrano which is about 20 minutes south of Newport. It was in a cool little venue where you just sit and eat with all your friends and listen to live music, it's really cool. It felt a little like Chris' up the canyon but not so rough. haha. We had so much fun. Tyler Hilton is great, he's kind of bluesy and really chill. He was releasing a new album that day so we all got free CDs, it was very fun. I took a small video with my phone until I got yelled at, maybe I'm breaking copyright rules by posting this, so nobody go taking it and trying to sell it! Haha.
Talk to you guys later, Enjoy :)
-Hailey


0 comments: